Tuesday, July 20, 2010

here is an old post-April about my trip to Uganda

On my way to Uganda tomorrow. I leave Monday, April 5, at 7:20 at night on a direct flight to London-Heathrow. I will then have an eight hour layover and get on a plane to Uganda. I arrive there at 7:30 on April 7. Whew! The purpose of this trip is to investigate the efforts there in Kampala and see if that is a project we would be comfortable partnering with. I will be visiting Abby Tracy and her Ugandan co-workers as they minister to street children. My prayer is that I would be a blessing to Abby and the whole team, and I can't wait to meet the kids. I have all of my clothes in a carry-on and I have 5 bags! The bags have clothes, school supplies, and fun stuff like soccer balls and art supplies. I am also taking bandaids and antibiotic creme. I will be returning to Phoenix on April 20. I am hoping that I will be able to use this blog to communicate with you all. If not, I will definitely update it as soon as I get back. So check back often and pray for the ministry in Uganda.

No comments: