Monday, September 28, 2009

August 5, 2009

Today is August 5. We still do not have a granddaughter. She must be a stubborn little girl! We are all anxiously awaiting her birth.I have not updated the blog because I have not known what to say. This past weekend Jeff turned some type of corner. I can't really explain it. But I feel it and know it. He is so much weaker, he eats very little, his speech is worse and he is oh so very tired. He did perk up for a trip to McDonalds on Monday for Liz's birthday. But he has had chunks of time where he is confused. He can't read and has lost a lot of hand eye coordination. I think he is here to see the baby and our daughter Vangie, who is arriving back home this weekend for a week. We got the script for the text to speech machine but I am unsure whether or not he can use it. The speech therapist is on vacation until August 10, so we will see how he is then. He did wake up this morning and is doing better than the last few days. Please pray with us for God's continued mercy and grace. Today's picture is of Jeff in Colorado at Cinnamon Pass. We love you and so appreciate you sweet words.

No comments: