Monday, September 28, 2009

September 1, 2009

Today is Tuesday September 1. Jeff had a really rough weekend. But had a much better day yesterday. YEAH!I took the Hospice nurse's advice and medicated Jeff before he went to sleep last night. His coughing was a lot less and his sleep was better as well. I slept most of the night and feel SO much better. Josh is taking Jeff to the movies today! YEAH Josh! Then they are going to McDonald's for lunch. Gotta love a fish sandwich. Nice and soft and oh so tasty. Vangie and Josh Dudeck (I can't believe I will have two son-in-laws named Josh) have decided to get married down here in Phoenix. I told Vangie that if her dad was still alive in October that I would not leave him here to go to Colorado for them to get married. (I am not the important part here-they are). So they decided to get hitched at our house. The date is October 24. The wedding will be VERY small and we will have an open house after for all of our friends. We do not expect family to come out. They want absolutely no fuss, which is good. I have started to get our backyard ready and will plant the winter grass in a few weeks. Thank you all for your continuing support-we love you all! -Gina-

No comments: