Monday, September 28, 2009

September 2, 2009

Good Morning Everyone! Well Jeff was able to go to the movies! Yeah Josh! They went to see District 9. Jeff said it was very scary. Last night we had a real scare. Jeff's legs started to shake uncontrollably and he couldn't swallow. Water and food was just staying in his mouth or coming back out. He asked me to stay home this morning because he didn't know who could help him. Josh and I had a very hard time getting him into the shower later. I am struggling with anger, fear and impatience. And guilt over feeling and acting that way. Please pray for patience for me and mercy for Jeff. I really hate brain tumors this morning. Both he and I doubted he would make it through the night. his breathing was so labored. He was able to sleep pretty well last night and he is Ok again this morning. Well we had a change in plans again. Vangie and Josh are going to get married at their church in Colorado this coming weekend, Sept 6; their original date. They will still come down for the 24th of October and we will have an open house for them. This makes a lot of sense to me and removes one thing from my overfilled plate. We are very happy for them. On another bright note...Jeff's sister, Jo, is coming to visit us Sept. 11-14. YEAH! She lives in Wisconsin-make sure you pack your shorts and your sandals. It will still be hot here.The picture today is Jim, John and Jeff in Boy Scouts. Look at the size of those sleeping bags!All for now, thanks again for praying and loving us!-Gina-

No comments: