Monday, September 28, 2009

September 9, 2009

Today is Wednesday, 9-9-09. This past week has been a roller coaster. As I mentioned in previous posts, Thursday was such a good day. The weekend was much harder. The hospice nurse on Friday and the pastor who visited us on Monday both said they can see a big difference and Jeff says he can feel it. But he looks about the same to me. I changed the medication at night to an anti-anxiety med and that has helped him to sleep so much better. He has had tremors off and on this week but the medication is supposed to help that too. His right side is almost completely gone. He still has some use of his hand and foot but the amount of concentration it takes to move either the slightest amount is amazing. He is a very patient man! We are all OK. Scarlett is a month old and Vangie got married last weekend in Colorado. Jeff was VERY upset that I didn't go, but Vangie and Josh understood! I really don't have much to report as Jeff just gets more and more disabled. My heart is broken over him. Please pray for patience and mercy for us all. We love you.

No comments: