Monday, September 28, 2009

July 19, 2009

Ok, so I just made an update-but then when it posted I found several spelling errors and no updates on the man cave or the text to speech device, or explanation of the picture. The picture is Jeff cooking on a fishing trip with his brothers and dad. There are several stuck keys on our new computer from spilled food-sorry for any typos, the b is really bad and I am not a good editor. Liz told me to do the updates in word and then paste, great idea!! Jim and Vicki brought him a black fridge and filled it with his favorite goodies. Yeah! The man cave is now complete! We requested the prescription for the text to speech device and will get that back this coming week and then we will submit it to the speech therapist at the hospital. We are looking to rent one. People have been so generous donating leave (thank you thank you thank you!) we are covered for insurance now through October! So sorry for the double entry today. I should read the previous one before I make the new one. (next time!) We love you and thank God for all of our family and friends! Love in Christ Gina

No comments: